Altman Weil provides management consulting services exclusively to legal organizations. Our clients include law firms, law departments, governmental legal offices and legal vendors of all sizes and types throughout North America, the U.K. and abroad.
We offer a broad range of consulting services backed by forty years of experience in the industry.
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Practice Group Management
- Management & Governance
- Law Firm Finance
- Alternative Fee Arrangements
- Turnarounds and Crisis Management
- Law Firm Succession Planning
- Marketing and Business Development
- Client Surveys and Interviews
- Leadership Development & Performance Management
- Training Programs
- Law Department Structure and Performance
- Law Department Cost Control
- Outside Counsel Management
- Law Department Client Service and Satisfaction
- Career Management and Professional Development in Law Departments
- Managing the Global Law Department
- Key Person Coaching
- Legal Project Management Training
- Business Development Training and Coaching
- Government Legal Offices
- Paralegals and Paralegal Programs
- Executive Search Services
- Market Research
- Custom Surveys and Benchmarking
- Legal Vendor Advisory Services
- Altman Weil Speakers Bureau
Partner Compensation FAQ – This webinar will address some of the most frequently asked compensation questions we hear from law firm leaders. We’ll put each question in context, and discuss significant variables, practical approaches and key decision points to help you find the right answers for your law firm. October 27, 2016
Mastering Lawyer Business Planning – Altman Weil's new online training course offers a smart, streamlined approach to planning that will help lawyers identify and act on top opportunities, accelerate their careers and contribute greater value to their firms. Register for a month of access in October or November!
Law Firms in Transition 2016 – Now in its eighth year, the survey continues to document market forces that are reshaping the competitive legal landscape, identify ways in which law firms have responded (or are lagging in their response), and prescribe how law firm leaders can find competitive advantages in a redefined marketplace.
Altman Weil MergerLine™ is an online service that tracks law firm mergers and acquisitions. It logs law firm combinations as they are reported; links the user to the original news stories, compiles key statistics on each deal; and, includes an archive of past mergers and a section of commentary and analysis.