Altman Weil provides management consulting services exclusively to legal organizations. Our clients include law firms, law departments, governmental legal offices and legal vendors of all sizes and types throughout North America, the U.K. and abroad.
We offer a broad range of consulting services backed by forty years of experience in the industry.
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Practice Group Management
- Management & Governance
- Law Firm Finance
- Alternative Fee Arrangements
- Turnarounds and Crisis Management
- Law Firm Succession Planning
- Marketing and Business Development
- Client Surveys and Interviews
- Leadership Development & Performance Management
- Training Programs
- Law Department Structure and Performance
- Law Department Cost Control
- Legal Project Management
- Outside Counsel Management
- Law Department Client Service and Satisfaction
- Career Management and Professional Development in Law Departments
- Managing the Global Law Department
- Key Person Coaching
- Business Development Training and Coaching
- Government Legal Offices
- Paralegals and Paralegal Programs
- Executive Search Services
- Market Research
- Custom Surveys and Benchmarking
- Legal Vendor Advisory Services
- Altman Weil Speakers Bureau
Creating Great Practice Groups - AW's definitive training program for practice group leaders is available online May 15, 2015 - June 30, 2015. The three-part course is delivered in convenient 90-minute sessions that can be accessed on your own timetable. Bring your lawyers together for group learning, or take advantage of 24/7 access to accommodate individual schedules. Open for registration now!
Executive Search Services - Altman Weil offers search services to law firms seeking Executive Directors, COOs, CFOs, HR directors and other administrative personnel; and to law departments seeking administrative managers. We have over 40 years of experience assessing candidates and finding the best fit for your organization.
Altman Weil MergerLine™ is an online service that tracks law firm mergers and acquisitions. It logs law firm combinations as they are reported; links the user to the original news stories, compiles key statistics on each deal; and, includes an archive of past mergers and a section of commentary and analysis.