Altman Weil provides management consulting services exclusively to legal organizations. Our clients include law firms, law departments, governmental legal offices and legal vendors of all sizes and types throughout North America, the U.K. and abroad.
We offer a broad range of consulting services backed by forty years of experience in the industry.
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Practice Group Management
- Management & Governance
- Law Firm Finance
- Alternative Fee Arrangements
- Turnarounds and Crisis Management
- Law Firm Succession Planning
- Marketing and Business Development
- Client Surveys and Interviews
- Leadership Development & Performance Management
- Training Programs
- Law Department Structure and Performance
- Law Department Cost Control
- Legal Project Management
- Outside Counsel Management
- Law Department Client Service and Satisfaction
- Career Management and Professional Development in Law Departments
- Managing the Global Law Department
- Key Person Coaching
- Business Development Training and Coaching
- Government Legal Offices
- Paralegals and Paralegal Programs
- Executive Search Services
- Market Research
- Custom Surveys and Benchmarking
- Legal Vendor Advisory Services
- Altman Weil Speakers Bureau
Law Firm Leadership Structures – This new webinar will discuss how to design a leadership structure that provides a strong framework for internal stability, effective decision making, and successful execution of strategic initiatives — without losing sight of partnership values and culture. Join us September 30th.
Cotterman on Profitability – We have compiled three recent presentations from world-renowned law firm finance expert Jim Cotterman on analyzing, recalibrating, and managing the levers of profitability in your law firm. Order by July 31 for special pricing.
Altman Weil MergerLine™ is an online service that tracks law firm mergers and acquisitions. It logs law firm combinations as they are reported; links the user to the original news stories, compiles key statistics on each deal; and, includes an archive of past mergers and a section of commentary and analysis.