Predictive Analytics: A New Tool for Law Firm Leaders
March 7, 2017 - WEBINAR
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM Eastern Time
12:00 Noon - 1:00 PM Central
11:00 AM - 12:00 Noon Mountain
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM Pacific
Law firms are awash in data – but in most firms it’s an unrecognized or under-used asset. During the next five years, predictive analytics and machine learning will emerge as tools for sophisticated and progressive law firm leaders. Firms that collect, structure and learn from their data to make better decisions will surpass competitors who rely on anecdotal experience or subjective impressions.
This 60-minute Altman Weil Webinar, Predictive Analytics: A New Tool for Law Firm Leaders, will demystify data analytics, putting it in a practical context for law firm leaders who want to understand its power, potential and limitations for business operations. We will discuss real world applications to serve clients, predict costs, forecast outcomes, save money and make better business decisions within your firm.
- Data analytics: What it is and how the software works
- Improving client relationships with predictive analytics
- Forecasting matter costs and outcomes
- Identifying internal performance metrics
- Structuring and mining the data you already have
- Using data visualization and graphics
- Managing the logistics: Budgets and staffing
- Getting started with a pilot program
Who should attend:
- Chairs and Managing Partners
- Executive Committee members
- Executive Directors and Chief Administrators
- Chief Information Officers
- Chief Marketing Officers
- Every partner with a stake in the firm's future
Rees Morrison, Principal, Altman Weil, Inc.
$295 for each registration
Your registration includes:
- One internet connection for unlimited participants at one location
- One toll-free phone connection at one location
- One set of program materials, with permission to distribute to participants in your organization
A complete flash recording of the audio and video portions of the webinar on CD will be available for those who can't make the date.
Cancellations made less than 24 hours before the program will receive a credit applicable to a future Altman Weil Webinar or webinar CD recording.