Altman Weil provides management consulting services exclusively to legal organizations. Our clients include law firms, law departments, governmental legal offices and legal vendors of all sizes and types throughout North America, the U.K. and abroad.
We offer a broad range of consulting services backed by forty years of experience in the industry.
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Practice Group Management
- Management & Governance
- Law Firm Finance
- Alternative Fee Arrangements
- Turnarounds and Crisis Management
- Law Firm Succession Planning
- Marketing and Business Development
- Client Surveys
- Leadership Development & Performance Management
- Training Programs
- Law Department Structure and Performance
- Law Department Cost Control
- Legal Project Management
- Outside Counsel Management
- Law Department Client Service and Satisfaction
- Career Management and Professional Development in Law Departments
- Managing the Global Law Department
- Key Person Coaching
- Business Development Training and Coaching
- Government Legal Offices
- Paralegals and Paralegal Programs
- Executive Search Services
- Market Research
- Custom Surveys and Benchmarking
- Legal Vendor Advisory Services
- Altman Weil Speakers Bureau
2013 Law Firms in Transition Survey – The fifth annual survey is now available to download. It includes sections on industry trends, pricing and alternative fee arrangements, economic performance, law firm growth, lawyer staffing levels, succession planning, and the future of the profession.
Group Leader Training – Now, for the first time, Altman Weil
is making its highly-acclaimed training program for practice group leaders
available online on-demand. This new format makes it easy to fit
training into your busy schedule. It's available through June
Altman Weil Connect – Check out our online digest, monitoring the web for news and commentary on the changing legal market so you don’t have to spend hours sifting through a myriad of sites and sources for the latest developments.
Altman Weil MergerLine™ is an online service that tracks law firm mergers and acquisitions. It logs law firm combinations as they are reported; links the user to the original news stories, compiles key statistics on each deal; and, includes an archive of past mergers and a section of commentary and analysis.